Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December Sky Necklace


Sold


$50.00

Botswana Sardonyx Agate 



I made this necklace because I saw this same December Sky. 
My friend Jeanice took this picture at the same time I was making this necklace. 

This picture inspired me to write this poem. 
Here's to you, Jeanice, and the challenges we all face in life.


December Sky 
By: Bruce Hackmann 

As I walk the December trail of life

I reflect upon all my strive

I try to manage the short days and dreary nights

My emotions run deep and I have to take them to new heights

I lift my head to the bold December Sky

I feel a chilling hush as I exhale a tempered sigh 

Through the soft grays, the steel grays, I see the kiss of blush

I feel Gods kiss in this moment of December hush

OMG, he wants us to be happy in this life

In an instant I no longer feel my strive

My spirit is lifted by the calm silence of the December Sky 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mint Necklace II

17" Necklace  BBB-359 Glass Pearls  $30.00