Monday, August 7, 2017

Popping Daisies Necklace Set


Back in the month of March, 2017, when I made this set I had to write a poem to this necklace. I have four different versions. One for each season.
The poem is at the bottom of this post.


Black white striped agate, Onyx, Sterling Silver - flower buds, spacers, endcaps, toggle 


Read some of my other poems on my Poems by Bruce  blog


BBB - 217
$200.00



The Flower that Will Never Bloom - Spring

By: Bruce Hackmann
For: The Popping Daisy Necklace 


How do I care for the flower
That will never bloom

Such a daunting task

The love I want to give
Will never feed the roots of the flower

The time I want to spend
Will never reach the leaves of the flower

The care I want to give
Will never touch the stem of the flower

That will never bloom

Such a daunting task

The beauty that I want to see
Will never inspire my eyes
For the flower that will never bloom
Will never be mine

Such a daunting task

The garden is growing
The Flower is slowly showing
There’s optimism with each visit to the garden







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mint Necklace II

17" Necklace  BBB-359 Glass Pearls  $30.00